Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"A kiss a day" by MONDRIAN

LYRICS: With a kiss a day I can keep her blues away/Cos’ a kiss a day, a security/With a kiss a day, plug and play with no delay/If I may dare say straight away/With a kiss a day, wait a bit/And you’ll beget such bliss/There is more, folks, let’s make the most of it!/Like a fly-half converting his try/No lies I feel pixelated/No lies I’m infatuated/With a kiss a day, tit for tat and no worry/As we’re in it for honey, Penny/With a kiss a day, expressway to your skin/Under cover of sin, maybe/I’m on Monday/I’m on Tuesday/I’m on Wednesday/I’m on Thursday/I’m on Friday/I’m on Saturday/I’m on Sunday/I’m on kisses everyday/Keep it up and from me, it won’t kiss you away!/And that’s a load off my mind, oh Lord.










No comments:

Post a Comment