Sunday, April 24, 2011

MONDRIAN/ITW ON THISTRACK.COM

"I’m addicted to ‘A Kiss a Day’ and it’s obvious that a lot of you are too; it is the most popular song we’ve featured to date…and by a landslide. I found the song on 1146 Miles, and they warned me that it would take about 90 seconds for me to really get into it, they were wrong.
This song is magical, I’m swept away into some magical daydream of euphoric love and affection from the very first note, and that’s no small feat for a whimsical pop song to accomplish.


THIS TRACK: Introduce the band!


MONDRIAN:
“3 frogs: Morning Crash (MC) composes and plays guitar on scene, Roman Oswald (RO) writes and sings the best he can, and Cyrille bangs on the drums like a beefeater on a table. Add one Demoiselle applying makeup on her cheeks and her synth, and you have Mondrian.”
THIS TRACK: Describe everything that is Mondrian in 5 words.

MONDRIAN:
“Pop muzik louder than politik.”

No comments:

Post a Comment