Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Bolt from the blue" by MONDRIAN

LYRICS:On my way to leave you, Stella/And about to sail off the shore/I remember when nothing went wrong/Your jet-black curls across a keffiyeh/Your ponytail sweeping up my face/Lovers, we never put on airs/I remember the least of your words, of your gesture/No need to put it down on paper/I remember/And I’m brooding over/Because you do need too/A boy, a bolt from the blue/Humiliating young males/And boxing up their shadows/You got me going, going, going around/You got me going, girl like never before/You got me going, going, going around/Don’t you remember, forevermore?/Because you do need too/A boy, a goy, a new Jew/Humiliating young males/And boxing up their shadows/Everyday nine-to-five my mind kept occupied by her smile/When nothing was promised she appeared in the aisle with that smile/In my life.




1 comment: