Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blind Dog.



Stoner rock Visceral!!! O Blind Dog se destaca por fazer um som bem original com batidas diferentes ao que estamos acostumados a ouvir. Brutalidade total!!!





- Blind Dog - Captain Dog Logs Out (2008).


1. Riding Alone
2. Ive Escaped You So Far
3. Keep Up The Gloss
4. Sleeping Dogs
5. Astray download
6. When The Whole Thing Blows
7. Help You From Yourself




- Blind Dog - Captain Dog Rides Again (2003).


1.Don’t Ask Me Where I Stand
2.Iron Cage
3.Let It Go
4.Would I Make You Believe
5.Follow The Fools
6.Back Off
7.Fading Memories
8.Unsellable
9.There Must Be Better Ways Of Losing Your Mind
10.Be The Same




- Blind Dog - The Last Adventures Of Captain Dog (2001).


1. Thundergroove
2. 10,000 Reasons
3. Blend
4. Beyond My Reach
5. When I'm Finally Gone
6. Feels Like My Mind...
7. Wish I Knew What Side I'm On
8. Damned if I Should Care
9. Coming To
10. Back Where I've Always Been
11. !?!?!?
12. Sun
13. Lose


No comments:

Post a Comment