Saturday, July 17, 2010

Video of the Week on the Indie Music Database

"I know, I won't even apologize for any lapses in the regularity of my blog posts since it's become a common thing - then again, I always come back do I? And it's always with good stuff. This week we start (again!) with the Video of the Week. Despite the mix of kinky / gross in this video that is oh-so Japanese, the only Japanese thing about this is the Aiwa walkman that you see in the first few minutes. This one comes from French band Mondrian starring a cute Korean girl creating a monster of a sandwich. Directed by Spanish director Jesús Hernández, to kick things off again, our Video of the Week is Mondrian's 'Last Breakfast On Planet Surf'." = http://www.theindiemusicdb.com/2010/07/video-of-the-week-last-breakfast-on-planet-surf-by-mondrian.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment