Monday, February 14, 2011

Ipod Playlist for the Week


Outside of my commentary which I try to update as much as possible or when a song hits me once a week I am going to put down a playlist of what I am listening to right now. These song might not draw the pictures or emotions enough to write about, or they could be too popular or from an artist that I recently featured, in turn they don't warrant an entire post but they are still worth a listen. For the week of 14 February.

"You Don't Have to Mean it" Rolling Stones-Live Licks
"Worried About You" Rolling Stones-Live Licks
"I Can't Stand it" Eric Clapton-Another Ticket
"Rich Girls" The Virgins-The Virgins
"Sunday Sun" Neil Diamond-Velvet Gloves and Spit
"Rhum and Coca-Cola" Arielle Dombassle-Amor Amor
"Taxi" Harry Chapin-The Bottom Line Encore Collection Disc 1
"Tiger" Maximum Balloon & Aku Orraca-Tetteh-Maximum Balloon
"Tino's Dream" Sax Gordon-Live at the Sax Blast
"Get Away John" Kingston Trio-Once Upon a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment