Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Or unicorn" by MONDRIAN



LYRICS:Some may see me sad/Something deep inside/Sh-sh-sh-shattered glass/No retro process, no love in easy access/I can’t bear this anymore/I can’t live, or unicorn/Like a nature fighting, to the core/I hurt myself where the spot is sore/No Mills and Boon romance/It leads me a merry dance/Is anybody here mucking around to find its feet and feel at peace quite a while/Anybody here mucking around to find its feet and feel at peace quite a while/Fried in the same old oil/Pride in the name of a boy/Or Unicorn/All in all/Totally lost genetically speaking/Time for the turnaround.


Or Unicorn is about a boy… who doesn’t want to be a girl no more. Reassignment. Somersault on the other side, on Woman soil. The first step is everything, the second is zeitgeisty. Confused + embarrassed + unfulfilled… unfinished + unaccomplished + undefined… as a boy. Hard to find its way, hard to feel at peace. Just don’t become a nuisance to yourself. And live, girl by later hand. RO.


No comments:

Post a Comment